Thursday, January 25, 2007


Two bottles engrossed in a deep conversation....
Introspecting, contemplating & trying to know more about the potion contained in them.
The first one said to the other one “I think I know my purpose of life, I am born to tranquilize pain, paint unrealistic & superficial portraits for the less blessed souls, I also have the capability of turning blood into a colourless liquid which is often called water.”
The other one was still mustering some courage to voice his thoughts cause he was still to know his aim & reason of existence; all that he knew that he was contained with a potion not very different from his neighbour’s.
The first bottle added to his brag “They say I am a miraculous invention out of lot of decaying matter but have the supremacy on the class called man as I take them to a temporary realm of bliss, & hope you are partially as blessed as me so that you find your life fruitful, the more I am absorbed the more they seek for me, I am that drop that can drive man to his end, I think my tales of valour may make you in awe of me, but I cannot help friend if you are not as blessed as I am."
The other was still in loss of words.
Just then a man trying to steady on his feet came & grabbed the first bottle by his neck….
The other one’s fate was etched by the alchemist of the nearby town who engraved on his body “Elixir of life” & who was the most celebrated amongst the wizards.

No comments: