Thursday, February 08, 2007


A Dream.....
I ran naked on the street, the tar beneath acted as runway…..
With wings on her feet Achilles's daughter Zebruska ran leaving behind the neon signs, flooded lights, screaming posters, selling hoardings
She had gained some momentum now,she tried to take off
The crashing was crude, on the face, leaving marks….
She could not move now, the pinions badly damaged…
She looked like a nymph,but frozen…
My throat is parched; the lights hurt my eyes…
My body hurts, I am pinned down…
Zebruska gazed at the glistening moon, motionless…
She gave a shriek, a kind of a howl….
The call of wilderness…
The trailor has ran over me & I cry in pain…
The cry unheard, I struggle…
I need to wake up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What can I say .... a masterpiece (as usual). Love it ---completely!