Sunday, January 14, 2007


The luminious globe of light stood in front of me...
I proceeded towards him & he enfolded his pinions & the gleaming daggers stretched themselves out of the refuge , they appeared to me like thirsty serpents wanting to taste what was flowing through my veins
I knew what was destined, a part of me had to die.....a silent death
I had to lay down my arms & just be a spectator as I saw it breathing its last breath, it suddenly seemed like an alien to me.....the one who etched in me fear, ambition,desire, antagonism,rage...the one who never left me as I conquered & posessed in life. It laid there in peace in front of me, the turmoil had ended.
Now I could proceed. I stared at his face as he undressed me & bathed me in the fragrant oil & the music of the harp melted in my ears, as he draped me in his robe & gave me his crown, led me through the passage where the celestial bodies were in awe of my grace & we walked through the foyer which was taking us towards the Divine Feast .
We were entwined in an eternal embrace as he offered himself & i had to eat from his flesh & drink through his blood.... & we were no more divided....as i became a part...i attained my Salvation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing piece of work.

Anonymous said...

Loved your writing.Its a pleasure going through your blog. How do you bring in so much divinity? Its as if u transfer d reader to a different world.

Shy Machete said...

That's flash fiction at its very best! I applaud thee :-)

Almitra said...

This is for u Shyma muuaaaaah..