Friday, October 23, 2009


I remember our unison amidst the distorted visions…

But still a complete portrait that we painted together
What they call “picture perfect”

The picture in which I laughed
And you chuckled beside me as I threw my head behind With self proclaimed vanity.

Like the sea princess did I come to you ...


As you shyly expressed your desire to taste the salt on me…


And we swirled in the vortex of passion….as we dived again and again in each other.


We discovered what lay within our skins …
Something that breathed and loved… What they call “divine”…

While you covered me with the sand with your artistic but strong fingers…


Did you pick up the brush and painted me rainbow….
And we both lay beside each other….one with the sand Gazing at the stars…still searching our Andromeda galaxy…..

In remembrance of the portrait we painted together…

1 comment:

everything has been figured out;except how to live said...

The portrait we painted together still lingers in my mind
Those enticing eyes of yours and a heart filled with kind
Reminiscence of yesterday with no ending tomorrow
mermaid always lingers in my heart