Monday, July 23, 2007


The green gas was now choking my lungs and the heaviness was exploding my head. I saw him one more time; he needed help, as his face went paler. I struggled towards him, he could barely breathe. He tried to raise his head to catch up with some air for his breathe. I managed to drag myself close to him; his eyes flickered when I did so. I could see him clearer now though the sting in my eyes kept my eye watering. The enigma etched on his face made me attracted towards him. The screams of the vehicles seemed to dim as I moved closer. His hood now resting on his shoulders exposed his curls and I had the urge of caressing them. I took his head on my lap, I could see hope in his eyes. The toxin was now rushing through my veins but I wanted him to live. I touched his features as he quivered and was sinking. I had to breathe air in him. I closed my mouth on his and tried to pour life as his mouth responded and tried to suck air. I had a sense of relief as he pulled me closer to him and the noose was around my neck. The throat slit open as the toxin gushed out. He touched my pale lips now…it was time to leave.

Death….
…………………………………………………………………………………………

3 comments:

still life said...

hey its been a long time i have been verry dormant
ne way i loved the post amazing was thinking of a gas chamber to lovers put to death in a gas chamber

Almitra said...

abey Dhakkan..:P...its ot lovers put in a gas chamber...its romance with death itself...it is between the dying & death...a end which is paaionate.As nothing can be more enigmatic & sensual like death.

still life said...

oh
you must think Iam a nut you know wha i am
your imagination is ay beyond mine or maybe i am just daft