Saturday, June 16, 2007




Yes…I want to take a walk through the dungeons of hell that prevails in you my love…


And stare in the eyes of your ghosts & ghouls….


As I am sure the fairies & nymphs breathe just behind one of them.


I love your darkness, leave the light for the rest of the world, they need it more.

Come to me, & rest your head on my bosom as it narrates tales of warriors, martyrs & sovereigns.


Come to me my injured knight for I will dress your wounds which bleed in anguish.


Let me embrace you & the heavens will sing for you & if not,


its me who will sing the song of the robin who loves & pierces his heart with a thorn.
And let me kiss you my love & promise you the Eternal vow.

A letter to you.

2 comments:

still life said...

hmmmmmmmmm
have you read any of JRR tolkien's work
i think u will like
but he is a bit more bright than you
pls do come to my blog

Unknown said...

manifesting shiva... kali's coming....