Monday, June 11, 2007


Dead end…darkness that’s all I see

A weird opaqueness…..

The mass going heavier in pounds…

I want to breathe…..want to scream in your ears…….

The toxins…flowing in a speed which would break all the theories of relativity…

There is only one constant & that’s me….& I am dying……

I need you…..Is it that you dont want to hear..

Or me going fainter day by day…..

Lets go fishing in the mind pool…

Lets swim next to each other…..lets love…


Posted by Confucious Almitra

5 comments:

MicroCosm said...

Nice thoguht buddy!!!
By the way...r u an engineer???

Almitra said...

Complex engineering of thoughts...wat made u think so??...well i m not..Dis is THE REAL ME in d blog...well to know the virtual side we can always have gateways of chats & messengers :)

still life said...

hmmmmmmmmm
the darker side of darkness eh?

nice love it

still life said...

hey pls have a look at my blog cheers!

Unknown said...

heard the screams.. refracted through..smoothened on their way out...the pool was worth a dip!