Tuesday, January 09, 2007


The scent has still not left my nostrils… and the maggots still piercing my flesh…
I met my degenerated body the other day. People covered their nose, & swiftly passed including me & there he slept, unmoved, peaceful. His peace is not letting me rest in peace. He lay under the bridge & was in his dream state not at all bothered about the stench that he spread across, not even bothered by the maggots thriving on his flesh. I still don’t know whether to term him as morbid or it was a state where your material body matters no more. Is this the state that we are craving about? I can’t believe myself that I was in awe of his peace. When I say, is this the state? I mean, where you can be in peace all the time.
My body mocks me…
As I am in awe of the most morbid thing that I have ever seen
My beauty mocks me…
As what I saw had an ugly exterior
My wisdom mocks me…
As it speculates the turmoil between me & him
My self mocks me…
As I find him more elevated than me

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?

That which cannot get affected by fire, water, air is what we all have in us… So let us be One with it & participate in the Divine Celebration.

2 comments:

Shy Machete said...

Hmm... thought provoking. Your writing has a divine...almost an etheral quality about it. Teh only thing I noticed which ruin it are teh typo's. Silly things you overlooked while postin..like word usage. 'lied' instead of 'lay'. Stuff like that. Its like my 'teh' istead of 'teh'... daYAm...THE. hahaha. All in all I love dyour blog. I'm lookin forward to new posts. keep updating!

Almitra said...

Right :( the sms language ruins lot of thngs,thnx for pointing it out...