Sunday, December 31, 2006


I went through my grammar lessons again & again....
Could not punctuate Death.. is it a coma or a full stop.....

Do I require a Guru,its mentioned time & again that you do. He is the one who brings you to the destiny. A Ramkrishna who had the dark & beautiful form as his companion also required a Guru. What is that, that I am seeking, is it a confusion or turmoil. No its a cry from within. The turmoil is about the identity of the Unidentifiable, of seeking the form which is formless. And suddenly it grips me from all sides & tries to shreik in my ears & i resist, yes the turmoil is between the gruesome self & the Utopian dream.The unbound tresses try to cover my gleaming face which wants to reveal its radiance & illuminate the Kaynat- the universe.And yes the yolking will take place then when the unseen force will engulf me & I will be nowhere & everywhere.

Lets walk hand in hand in the tavern of eternity & thou shall get peace.......

1 comment:

Shy Machete said...

I think this is your best work, yet. It's like a journey into the deepest cavers in your head.